A prosperous Africa based on an equitable and sustainable development.
To contribute to Africa’s inclusive economic growth and sustainable development through influencing policy change on debt management and development finance anchored on rights based approaches.
To influence African Governments to institute and implement policies and practices for sustainable development and eradication of poverty.
- Accountability and Transparency: AFRODAD is transparent and accountable in its operations and work, and in the ways of obtaining and use of resources.
- Diligence: AFRODAD is guided by industriousness and hard work in its conduct, and shall persevere in its pursuit of a prosperous Africa.
- Gender Sensitivity: AFRODAD provides equal opportunities to both male and female, and where necessary takes deliberate steps to promote the interest of women in order to realize an equal socio-economic status with men in society.
- Impartiality: AFRODAD conducts its work with objectivity, neutrality, impartiality, fairness and factual accuracy, detachment from personal views, and in a balanced manner without bias.
- Integrity: AFRODAD conducts itself with sincerity, honesty, truthfulness and completeness, and act in ways that shall ensure trustworthiness and reliability.Professionalism: AFRODAD shall set and enforce standards in the work it undertakes, and shall be guided by the will to serve the people of Africa.
- Solidarity: AFRODAD works in partnership with others to promote an Africa that is free from poverty and where development gains are shared equitably among all.